Facial microdermabrasion – is a cosmetic procedure, which is a superficial mechanical exfoliation. Micropolishing is absolutely safe, painless manipulation. It does not require a rehabilitation period. There are two types of microdermabrasion – diamond and crystal. Crystal one is based on the circulation of microcrystals of aluminium oxide under pressure, which remove the top layers of the skin which is then absorbed in a special container. Diamond micropolishing is made by special nozzles with different diamond grit abrasive that is connected to the hose with the vacuum. As a result the top dead skin cells are removed, the pores are opened, microcirculation, lymph drainage is improved, transport of nutrients is increased, the face becomes smooth, and its colour is uniform. Microdermabrasion treatment stimulates the growth of new cells. The course of microdermabrasion smoothes scars, fines lines, eliminates the defects of the skin, smoothes out the bumps, reduces pigmentation, stimulates collagen production, elastin production, which gives a visible lifting effect. Micropolishing can be performed on the face, neck, in addition, is effective for the decollete, hands.
Microdermabrasion is supplemented by ultrasonic phonophoresis for the introduction of active serums into the deeper layers of the epidermis, cryomassage possible to remove redness, pores. The duration is 30-60 minutes. It is recommended 5-6 treatments at weekly intervals. In the treatment of scars the skin requires more time to regenerate, so the interval between treatments can be increased to 3-4 weeks.
Microdermabrasion is indicated for:
1. Purifying/make up removal with milk makeup remover, cleansing gel by the skin type. For deeper cleansing phase may be supplemented with enzymatic peeling.
2. Hardware micropolishing, which is held on a dry surface. Used abrasive nozzle with diamond coating, the size can be selected depending on the skin type, problems that require shooting. The amount of vacuum decompression is chosen individually.
3. Ultrasonic phonophoresis with serum or other drug selected due to the account of the problem.
4. Anti-inflammatory mask.
5. Cryomassage if necessary.
6. Application of cream according to skin type.
After the procedure of microdermabrasion for 5-10 days is recommended not to visit bath, sauna, gym, Solarium, avoid direct sunlight, as well as open water. Prohibited use of makeup (concealer, powder, blush). If necessary, you can use a powder mineral foundation. It is necessary to wash with cold or cool water, using moisturizers, sunscreen.